- 1. Anal fistula with foot extension-Treated by kshara sutra (medicated seton) therapy: A rare case report.
- 2. Outcomes of Ayurvedic parasurgical intervention in ten cases of pilonidal sinus - A Retrospective case series
- 3. Management of internal hemorrhoids by Kshara karma: An educational case report.
- 4. Exploration of Apamarga kshara pratisarana (local application at fissure bed) followed by partial sphincterotomy in the management of parikartika with special reference to chronic fissure in ano : A case study.
- 5. AYV Conference.
- 6. A case of refractory anal fistula treated with Ksharasutra.
- 7. Anal fistula communicating to anterior abdominal wall treated with ksharasutra (medicated seton): a rare case study.
For Consultation & Appointment :
Dr. Ramesh Bhat
Acharya Sushrutha Healthcare pvt Ltd,
Ayurveda and Coloproctology Unit
No.53, Ground Floor, 1st Cross, ITI Layout, 60 Feet Road, Nagarabhavi 2nd Stage, Bengaluru 560056
Landmark : Off Deepa complex Road. Near Ambedkar college of Engeneering.
Partha ayurveda Ashramam
Koppa, Chickmagalore district, Karnataka
Phone: 09448211054 www.parthaayurvedashrama.com